For developer, the new version offers
- Support for MathML (to describe mathematical formulas)
- Support for the datalist attribute for form input elements (offering suggest/autocomplete functionality for some input elements)
- No more vendor prefixes required for: IndexedDB, Intl, postMessage, requestAnimationFrame, performance.now()
- New experimental features (enable via flag): CSS Custom Filters, webkit-Hyphens, -webkit-clip-path
- autocomplete attribute for input elements now works as intended. You can use it to control if the browser should prefill an input element automatically (e.g. first and last name).